Are you a bright and enthusiastic Administrator looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards.
We go that extra mile to ensure we are.
- Creating Simplicity
- Showing Compassion
- Keeping Promises
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Support the People team by providing them with the full range of administrative support services including acting as PA to the Group Director of People and supporting the entire People team with administration support.
Reporting to the Group Director of People, you’ll be responsible for;
- Provide PA support to the Group Director of People as and when required including diary management, preparing presentations, processing expenses, processing invoices, arranging travel and accommodation for the team and printing papers for meetings
- Assist the Talent team with administrative tasks such as processes Training Needs request forms, scheduling courses, setting up training rooms, processing invoices and supporting production of training materials as and when required
- General administrative support for the entire team including arranging team meetings, social events etc.
- Provide administration support for the OD & Engagement team which will include;
- supporting the organisation of our regular employee engagement events and events activities e.g. sending out invites, transport booking and liaising with the venue.
- providing the administration for our organisational development activities, collating data, updating records, chasing bookings and preparing documentation. Typical activities include master-classes, learning sets, management & leadership off-sites and supporting our diversity groups.
- employee recognition administration e.g. issuing of value vouchers
- creating weekly communication updates for our intranet
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career