Are you a bright and enthusiastic portfolio analyst looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards.
We go that extra mile to ensure we are.
- Creating Simplicity
- Showing Compassion
- Keeping Promises
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Work across the Group Change Portfolio engaging regularly with Programme Managers, Project Managers, IT Group and Finance Managers and other PMO team members to provide support services at a Portfolio level
Reporting to the Head of PMO, you’ll be responsible for;
- Establish governance schedule of meetings, agendas, coordinate production of high quality packs to support all portfolio governance forums (eg Change Co, DTBAC) and share with attendees in a timely fashion, providing secretariat if required.
- Drive production of monthly and weekly reporting cycle through clear communication of deadlines across the Portfolio, and communicate out any changes of process
- Produce the Monthly Group Change Dashboard, coordinating inputs from project and programme managers and providing challenge and coaching on quality of content.
- Prepare / coordinate communications on Change Portfolio activities for Grapevine
- Ensure summary level plans (POAP) are in place across the Portfolio providing challenge that these align with underlying plans and maintain high level view of Portfolio level interdependencies coordinating with PMO Analysts and Planning Manager
- Synthesis and manage Portfolio level Risks and Issues on RAIDs logs
- Lead and develop resource management processes across the portfolio, chairing meetings to surface supply and demand for resources, negotiate assignment based on priorities, and recommend tactical and strategic solutions to delivery.
- Maintain resourcing tool and lead tooling and process improvements enhancements
- Support Finance department on project accounting and financial reporting across the portfolio providing challenge and coaching to Project and Programme Managers
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career