Are you a Technical Project Manager looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards.
We go that extra mile to ensure we are.
- Creating Simplicity
- Showing Compassion
- Keeping Promises
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll be supporting the Change function managing issues, risks and dependencies ensuring technical assets, artefacts and projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Reporting to the Head of Solution Delivery, you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing a project plan detailing the required activities, timescales, effort and resources assigned ensuring the project has sufficient skills to complete the project
- Identifying, tracking and reporting any project issues and risks, tracking project costs, updating the project plan as necessary in line with any changes
- Facilitating project meetings re the scope evaluation and breakdown of the user stories in line with their agile methodology
- Facilitating the daily project stand-ups to ensure the project team discuss all elements of the project to ensure greater understanding which will drive/facilitate better delivery outcomes.
- Keeping Technical Portfolio Delivery Manager up to date on progress and decisions made within the delivery function.
- Ensuring projects are delivered into the Test phase on time and on budget and to the required scope and quality
- Adopt and champion the Agile Project Management processes to support and grow the Delivery Business Unit.
- Work closely with project sponsors, Operations and Change together with key stakeholders to ensure project requirements are understood
- Manage cross-functional teams within both IT & Business Change
- Manage projects from initial feasibility
- Management of project artefacts and budgets
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.