Mowlem Award application checklist
Here’s a list of everything you’ll need to have ready for when you apply for the Mowlem Award 2021. The application will not auto-save as you go, so make sure you have everything to hand as you’ll need to complete the application in one go.
Applications for the award must come from UK-based non-government training organisations.
Your project must also fulfil the following criteria:
- make a significant difference to the construction industry
- benefit a minimum of 50 individuals within the year
- provide a recognised construction industry accreditation
- offer training that’s linked to an employer or placement to gain hands-on experience and the ability to find future employment.
We’ll ask you to tell us:
- How many individuals the project will support.
- If your organisation is a UK non-government business.
- If the training is accredited, and if so, who by.
- In 100 words how your organisation has or will make a significant difference to the construction industry.
- If the training project is linked to an employer or placement.
- That you’re able to regularly update B&CE over the duration of the 12 month project?
Information you’ll need to provide
- Your organisation’s details. The organisation’s name, address, website, and the charity or company number (if you have one).
- Your details. Your name, email address and phone number, your job title, and how you heard about the award.
- Objectives. Firstly, tell us about the aims and objectives of your organisation. Next, tell us about the project you’re applying for the Mowlem Award for – how will the grant be used and what are the expected outcomes?
- Breakdown of activities. Tell us each of the activities the grant will be used for eg
Activity: H&S L1 training
Number of participants: 10
Number of sessions: 1 day
Number of groups / cohorts: 2
- Impact and opportunity
How will you measure and evaluate success of the project?
What publicity opportunities will your project generate for the B&CE Charitable Trust?
- Budget. Provide budget details for each resource relating to the grant, including resource, cost per unit or person, number of units and total cost, eg
Resource: Learning materials
Cost per unit/person: £15
Number of units: 10
Total cost: £150
Next, tell us if the project will receive funding for any other organisation including your own.
- Declaration. Make sure you’re authorised to read and agree to our terms and conditions, to complete your application.