Search button Manage account button
Simply meeting people’s financial needs

We’re sorry, but some customers are experiencing intermittent issues with our Online Account (for members). We’re working hard to fix this as quickly as we can.

RapidCash Injury Insurance

About RapidCash

  • RapidCash Injury Insurance was the injury insurance we offered to the construction industry
  • RapidCash launched in 1997 and closed on Wednesday 30 September 2020

RapidCash Injury Insurance – now closed

We’ve closed RapidCash Injury Insurance – the injury insurance we offered to the construction industry.

This means that any policyholders who had this insurance product no longer have cover.

Finding an alternative insurance policy

If you need help finding an alternative insurance policy, you can search for one yourself or you could get professional advice from an independent financial adviser. Unbiased has a dedicated list of advisers – find the expert for you.

Before you start speaking with a financial adviser, you should check that they’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can do this by looking on the financial services register.

The FCA also has some useful questions you could ask a financial adviser.

Please note that we cannot give advice about alternative products.